clinogledva Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

The Inescapable Hindi Dubbed Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b One afternoon, on a typical day at work, Adib is confronted with devastating news: His eldest daughter, Muna, has gone missing in Damascus. Now Adib, who has not been back in over 20 years, must return to Syria and deal with his secret past in order to find her. Inescapable is a thriller about a father's desperate search for his daughter and the chaos of the Middle East he left behind.
Years after he left Damascus under suspicious circumstances, Adib Abdel Kareem must confront what he left behind when his daughter goes missing.
I'm 100 % Syrian … I will only focus about the things which should people consider before making a movie about a country they do not know !<br/><br/>I would like to send a message to the guys who produced this film telling them to learn more about the country before making a movie about it . <br/><br/>The only true thing is that taxis are yellow … yes that is true while everything else is not ! <br/><br/><ul><li>extras ( combers ) are totally foreigners !!! all police ,army and ppl in the street lake the Syrian face !! no one of them even has it !! the Canadian guy who works in the embassy has a face which is more Syrian than 90% of people appeared in the movie </li></ul><br/><br/><ul><li>the language used by the " native speaker " has nothing to do with any of the Syrian accents !!! to me it was like an Indian accent guy representing King Richard in a movie ! </li></ul><br/><br/><ul><li>the way people dress is totally not Syrian … it is more like north Africa ( Egypt , lybia , Morocco , etc ) </li></ul><br/><br/><ul><li>the way the secret police acts is totally lame , they can get anything they want much easier than appears in the movie !</li></ul><br/><br/><ul><li>the way the police and the army dress is 100% wrong </li></ul><br/><br/><ul><li>there are many other details which are totally making this movie week , like the Idea of he is standing in front of the ministry of defense waiting for something ( no one is allowed to sit there ) .. and a colonel has a different rank shape on his shoulder ! </li></ul><br/><br/><ul><li>plants species in the streets are not the ones u see there !!</li></ul><br/><br/><ul><li>the atmosphere of the hotel he is in is typical Egyptian ( except one chair )</li></ul><br/><br/>there are many points to be mentioned … I think if they asked one only one Syrian about such things they would have improved their work much more !!
It was such an emotional, fast paced ride. <br/><br/>Loved it, tells a personal story with Syriaa backdrop. I liked this. If you want more politics, go read a book - but if you want something that is emotional, a character study of an Arab man living in Canada - whose daughter goes missing, see this. A little bit of thriller, mystery, action - and so emotional. <br/><br/>The ending ripped my heart out. Loved it. Also looked like a big Hollywood movie, found out it was Canadian - which made even more sense. As its politics and the violence don't hit you over the head. Instead, it's a very universal story about how far a father would go and the past he needs to delve back into. Loved it.
The film spins its wheels for almost an hour until collapsing under the weight of exposition that renders the mystery nearly besides the point.

The Ballad of Danko Jones movie in tamil dubbed downloadSword Art Online download moviesNi Modo full movie in hindi 1080p downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download The CrowBroken download moviesRide 'em, Cowgirl full movie with english subtitles online downloadBattlestar Galactica movie in hindi hd free downloadDownload hindi movie 13 HoursThe Fighting Road download moviesDownload hindi movie Beyond: Two Souls

last edited 217 weeks ago by clinogledva
Please log in to post a reply.